|Packaging Size||100 Piece|
|Size||35 x 43 cm|
|Maximum Temperature||25 DegreeC (77 DegreeF)|
|Humidity||30 to 50% RH|
DRYVIEW DVB Plus Laser Imaging Film is formulated specifically for DRYVIEW laser imagers and renders even higher quality images than current DRYVIEW laser imaging film. Producing superb images with lower noise, better density uniformity, and greater visibility of subtle detail to enhance your diagnostic confidence, DICOM compliant DRYVIEW Film can be used with all DRYVIEW Imagers, has a long shelf life, quick roomlight loading, and a large selection of film sizes.
System-matched to boost productivity
- System-matched with dryview laser images to enable automatic image quality control (aiqc)
- Aiqc calibrates dryview systems to optimize quality - quality control is performed with no operator intervention, enhancing productivity
Storage and handling of film
- Just like other photographic films or data-storage materials, DryView Film requires reasonable care during storage and handling. Store unexposed film at 4 to 24 °C (39 to 75 °F), at 30 to 50% RH, and properly shielded from x-rays, gamma rays, or other penetrating radiation in order to achieve consistent results up to the expiration date indicated on the film package.
- Tests under ISO (International Standards Organization) methods indicate processed DryView Film is archivable for 100+ years when stored at ISO-recommended maximum temperature 25 °C (77 °F), at 30 to 50% RH– far exceeding requirements for oncology and pediatric applications. Keep processed film in a cool, dry place that is properly shielded from penetrating radiation and chemistry fumes.
Five Sizes On 7-mil Polyester Base To Suit Your Dryview Laser Imager And Imaging Application:
- Outstanding Diagnostic Image Quality
- Sharp Alphanumeric And Continuous-tone Images With Exceptional Spatial Resolution, Contrast, And Gray Scale Levels; Minimized Noise And Improved Density Uniformity In The Emulsion
- One Film Works With All Dryview Images
- Eliminate Dual Inventory Management. No Wet Film Processor Required. Long Shelf Life Streamlines Inventory Control And Reduces Purchasing Frequency.
- Save Time With Easy 10-second Cartridge Loading
- Daylight Film Cartridges Load In Under 10 Seconds In Full Room Light—No Bag Cutting Or Disposal. Cartridge Recognition Technology Enables Dryview Laser Images To Recognize Film Type, Size, And Lot, As Well As The Number Of Sheets Remaining.
- Five Film Sizes For A Range Of Images And Applications.
- 14 X 17-in. (35 X 43-cm),
- 14 X 14-in. (35 X 35-cm),
- 11 X 14-in. (28 X 35-cm),
- 10 X 12-in. (25 X 30-cm),
- 8 X 10-in. (20 X 25-cm) Sizes.
All Are Available In Clear And Blue.